Graduate Recruitment 2017
As the public sector transforms, Camden has its eye to the future: future innovation, future delivery and future leaders. To support our aspirations to be a Borough where no one gets left behind we are keen to attract and develop strong leaders of the future.
There are currently a number of vacancies for graduates in Finance. Each vacancy provides an opportunity to develop expertise in the specified discipline by rotating around the professional area allowing you to experience the full spectrum of the profession. Camden will develop your leadership skills by matching you with a mentor drawn from the leadership family, expose you to leadership events, shadowing opportunities and provide the relevant study toward professional qualifications and support you to become a future leader in the organisation. You will also become part of a network of graduates in the council to share experience and learning.
In the vein of developing leaders of the future you will be expected to challenge, innovate and contribute to service improvement.
Why chose Camden? Located in the heart of Kings Cross, our award winning offices inspire collaboration, digitally savvy approaches to work and promote agile working. Benefits of our graduate schemes include:
- Annual season ticket loan scheme – Interest free
- Discounts off local food and retail outlets
- Subsidised Onsite Gym and 25m swimming pool
- Underground cycle parking, lockers and changing facilities
- Located near to both Kings Cross stations... and next door to Google!
- Competitive starting salary
- Funding and support to achieve professional qualification
- Generous pension scheme and holiday entitlement
Camden particularly welcomes applications from people in the Borough as well as candidates from under-represented groups.
Click here for link to our current Finance Graduate vacancies