Find out more about Camden and what it’s like to work for us
We want you to love working at Camden. Below are just some of the benefits you can expect when you join us.
- A competitive salary; plus we also reward people for their performance and contribution to the business through our annual variable payment scheme.
- An interest free season ticket/travelcard loan scheme
- A Childcare Voucher scheme which can be used to pay for registered childcare for children up to 16 years old
- The Local Government Pension Scheme which offers death in service benefits and ill health retirement provisions. Contribution rates start from 5.5% with the contribution rate based on salary. Details of these rates can be found by clicking here
- A collection of staff discount and cashback deals available every day of the year, on shops and health clubs, travel and insurance
- Discounts on products from over 600 of the worlds-leading technology manufacturers
Health and Wellbeing
- Cycle to Work Scheme, with savings of between 32% and 42% on the standard retail price of a new bike can be made
- Corporate rates for membership of GLL - Better Leisure, with a state of the art gym right in the building at 5 Pancras Square
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Hearing tests, Eye tests and Health checks
- Our award winning, state of the art main building at Pancras Square is ideally situated for Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston stations and boasts a gym, swimming pool, library and cafes
- We offer 25 days' annual leave entitlement plus 2 extra days after 5 years of service and the option to buy additional annual leave (holiday entitlements may vary depending on the job you do)
- We value output over hours. We recognise our people have responsibilities and interests outside of work and we support flexible working arrangements. Wherever possible we will offer working arrangements that match the flexible needs of individuals and positively welcome applications from candidates includes flexi-time, part-time, job-share, term-time, home-based working and career breaks - all dependant on your job role and needs of the service.
- Camden has a strong flexible working culture which is critical to the delivery of high quality and value for money service